First Colony Bank is committed to maintaining your trust by protecting and securing your personal account information. First Colony maintains an Information Technology Security Policy, which provides the foundation of our security standards for information. The Bank utilizes a variety of standard industry practices to help protect you and your information.
- This site requires the use of a secure browser that encrypts information while you are online. You will know a site is secure when you see HTTPS, as opposed to HTTP, in the URL.
- This site uses firewalls to prevent unauthorized access to our systems and to your information.
- Access to our system requires you to enter a User ID and unique Password, established by you to validate your identity.
The most effective steps in protecting your privacy are the actions you take to guard against the disclosure and unauthorized use of your account and personal information:
- Change your access codes regularly.
- Never share personal information with anyone you do not know or trust.
- Safeguard checks, account statements and ATM, credit and debit cards. Report any lost or stolen items immediately.
- Memorize personal identification numbers (PIN’s) and avoid writing PIN’s where they can be easily found.
- Never share this information with anyone.
To report fraudulent emails or websites please call us at (407) 740-0401 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not include sensitive information such as account numbers or social security numbers.